Who doesn’t love pizza! I could most definitely eat pizza daily if I wouldn’t gain weight from it, haha! But try my recipe for bbq chicken pizza. It will surely be a hit with your family! Ingredients:
- Red onion (bought mine diced, I was lazy this day, haha)
- Pre-made pizza dough (set out for 1 hour to rise)
- Bbq sauce of your choice
- Colby jack cheese
- Bacon; chopped (was also too lazy to cook my own)
- Chicken; shredded
- First set out pizza dough to proof for 1 hour
- Fill a pot with water, bring to a boil. Add salt and cook chicken. Once cooked, shred chicken.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and prepare pan (I’ve sprinkled mine with flour)
- Now the fun part (sarcasm) stretch your dough to resemble some sort of a round shape
- Poke pizza with a fork to prevent bubbling, brush with olive oil
- Coat the pizza with bbq sauce leaving the outer ring untouched
- Toss on your chicken, bacon, and red onion
- Top with cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes
Once it comes out cool for 5 minutes, cut and serve! Hope you enjoy this recipe.
Until next time!