I am so sorry guys I continually forget to write on here! But I’m really going to try better this time! Over the next few months you’re going to see some big changes on the blog and in an effort to keep it up here’s a tag! 👏🏼
100 Questions no one asks!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Yes! Closets at night time are sooo creepy!
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Guilty 😩 but I save them for whenever I have guests or take trips.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? I actually don’t use a flat sheet, I just end up kicking it off in the middle of the night.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before? Absolutely not. Lol I have no purpose for it.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? That’s an understatement, I have a mild obsession with office supplies.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Ugh yes! I’m the worst.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Bear for sure!
8. Do you have freckles? I sure do, but they’re not very prominent.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? For the most part yes!
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? People smacking their food/ gum. It actually makes me nauseous.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Sometimes!
12. Have you peed in the woods? I sure have.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods? Ewwie, NO!
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Yes! Does it count if the music is in my head?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Nope!
16. How do you take your coffee? Extra cream and sugar!
17. What size is your bed? Queen. 👑
18. What is your song of the week? Shower -Becky g
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink? I suppose, depending on the rest of the outfit.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Sometimes.
21. What is your least favorite movie? Texas chainsaw massacre (nastyyyy)
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Hmm, then it wouldn’t be very hidden if I told you!
23. What do you drink with dinner? Water!
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey mustard, yum!
25. What is your favorite food? Can this be multiple foods?? I can’t choose one; Savory- Pizza, bagels, Mac-n-cheese. Sweet- Macarons, cupcakes.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? Pitch perfect, For a good time call, breakfast at Tiffany’s.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? The boyfrannd.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Sure was!
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Nope!
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Hmm, I’m going to say a year-two years ago.
31. Can you change the oil on a car? Haha, no!
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Ugh, yes. But it’s been a while!
33. Ever ran out of gas? Yes, pulling into the gas station ( which was out of gas too!)
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich? Hmm, it’s a toss-up either publix turkey sub or nordstrom has a chicken, cranberry relish, gruyere, arugula, ciabatta bread one. Both equally yummy!
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Bagels!
36. What is your usual bedtime? Usually midnight-ish.
37. Are you lazy? Sometimes, but aren’t we all.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I can remember dressing up with friends as Barbie dolls and the spice girls lol!
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Aquarius
40. How many languages can you speak? I can only speak English but can understand a little bit of French and Spanish.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Yup! To self magazine.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs? Omg Legos! Except for if you step on one, Ouchy!
43. Are you stubborn? Sometimes very.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman? Neither- don’t particularly watch either.
45. Ever watch soap operas? Of course, with my nanny!
46. Are you afraid of heights? Yes!
47. Do you sing in the car? Duh!
48. Do you sing in the shower? Who doesn’t!
49. Do you dance in the car? Sometimes, haha!
50. Ever used a gun? Nope.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Oh gosh, probably senior year of high school.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Not at all! I love them.
53. Is Christmas stressful? No! I love Christmas!
54. Ever eat a pierogi? No but my sister loves them.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Blueberry or Apple.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Hmm, firefighter, fashion designer, teacher.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely!
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes! Way too much.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily? See the thing is I start to take them and then I forget after like a week or two.
60. Do you wear slippers? Depends, my feet get hot really easily.
61. Do you wear a bath robe? Not really.
62. What do you wear to bed? Pajamas, duh!
63. What was your first concert? I think it was 98 degrees and a few others at a nickelodeon concert.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart? Target!
65. Nike or Adidas? No preference!
66. Cheetos or Fritos? HOT Cheetos.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Hot peanuts!
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Definitely not.
69. Ever take dance lessons? Yes.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Whatever makes them happy.
71. Can you curl your tongue? I can!
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Yup, in the fourth grade.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Duh! Who hasn’t.
74. Own any record albums? No.
75. Own a record player? Another no.
76. Do you regularly burn incense? No, I use to in high school but they make me sneeze.
77. Ever been in love? Yes
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Frank Sinatra (yes I’m aware he’s not alive)
79. What was the last concert you saw? Frankie J.
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Depends on the weather and time of day!
81. Tea or coffee? Both!
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? Do I have to choose??
83. Can you swim well? I think so.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yeah.
85. Are you patient? Lol, right… I really try to be.
86. DJ or band at a wedding? Band
87. Ever won a contest? I don’t remember.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery? Yes.
89. Which are better: black or green olives? Eww, they’re both gross.
90. Can you knit or crochet? No.
91. Best room for a fireplace? Living room or bedroom!
92. Do you want to get married? Yes!
93. If married, how long have you been married? N/a
94. Who was your high school crush? Can’t remember!
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Lol no!
96. Do you have kids? Nope.
97. Do you want kids? Yes!
98. What is your favorite color? Navy, royal blue, olive, pink!
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes! My family.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this video next? Everybody!!